Eggface 2012 - The Blog Year in Review

Some of my favorite posts and recipes from the past year. My 6th year post weight loss surgery.

January: Join me! - I've received so many emails and messages that others have joined me on this project, it makes me so happy. I think I'll do something like this again this year.

Shelly's Pancake Bites

February: Shape Magazine - an unexpected honor and a particular yummy day in my pouch

Shelly's Cucumber Sandwiches

March: The Rainbow Connection and What Motivates Me

Shelly's Rainbow Fruit Salad with Nutty Leprechaun Yogurt Dip

April: Ramblings: I'm worth the fight and a particularly yummy day in my pouch

Melted Cold Cut Roll-ups

May: National Strawberries and Cream Day!

Shelly's Mini Protein Strawberry Shortcakes

June: Life After Weight Loss Surgery Q & A - Alcohol and Life After Weight Loss Surgery Q & A - Celebrating and Exercise - 5 for Free


July: Lotsa Love for Leftovers Series

Shelly's Apple Bruschetta

August: Ode to my Favorite Vegetable and Weight Loss Surgery is a DO-BETTER

Grilled Zucchini, Tomato, Mozzarella Salad

September: The Ricki Lake Show Wrap-up

My Ricki Lake Show Appearance

October: Emotional health post weight loss surgery and A-ha Moments

Obesity Action Coalition Award

November: Walk from Obesity and Happy National Deviled Egg Day!

Shelly's Sausage & Pepper Deviled Eggs

December: Holiday Shrimp Cocktail on Ice and Silk Holiday Recipe Contest Winner

Shrimp-Capades

2011 Blasts from the Past
2010 Blasts from the Past

Thanks for joining me on this journey! It is comforting knowing I am never alone. Happy New Year! May your 2013 be filled with good health and happiness.

post signature

P.S. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more so you are going to be sick of me ;)