Are you pre-op and waiting for your new healthy life to begin...
Here's some positive things you can do to pass the time:
1. Research everything about your surgery (here's a great start)
2. Make wls friends (you'll need support from others who've been there done that post-op)
3. Add more exercise into your day (it will build you up for your surgery)
4. Lose some weight (cut back on simple carbs and up your protein... practice your post-op lifestyle)
5. Drink more water (it will help with #4 and prepare you for post-op)
6. Eliminate soda, smoking anything like that.
7. Figure out the why's of why you gained weight, what your eating issues are, what your trigger foods are (this is an operation on your body and not your head so it's important you deal with all of these ASAP)
8. Take your measurements and pictures (you'll want comparisons)
9. Journal, blog, or if your crafty scrapbook your journey (its a good outlet for frustrations and fun post-op to look back on)
10. Make a list of everything you are looking forward to (buying new clothes, fitting in places, different activities...)
Best wishes on your journey!