Walk from Obesity

The Walk from Obesity closed out the Obesity Action Coalition Inaugural Conference Sunday morning. It was cold, 40's, and I think my fingers might have turned blue at one point but what a fun time! I warmed up after a few laps and the event had some great music playing so at times I was dancing.






Thank you again to all my rock star pals that donated to my Walk from Obesity page: Trish K., Elizabeth S., Cynthia R., Ellen W., Victoria W., Laura F., Rachel, L., Lois L., Pandora W., Stephanie C., Kat. L., Michael. S., Rebekah L., Leigh Ann S., DJ R., Karin P., Janice B., Becky S., Maureen C., Michele W., Jill H., Franna T., Barbara H., Erica G., Lester G., Laura J., Julie. B., Mary C., Susan S., Kelly C., Dana K., Peggy E., Rebecca C., Donna T., Coleen G., Linda P., Mandi R., Rae T., Andrea H., Catheryn E. and Lynnda S.

The winner of the mystery prize (chosen from those who donated at least $1 to my page) goes to: Mary Chavez! Email me at theworldaccordingtoeggface@gmail.com


I exceeded my personal fundraising goal and the team I belonged to brought in the most money. Thank you!!! If you'd still like to donate to the cause they will be accepting donations on my page till the end of the year.

post signature