Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy National Deviled Egg Day!

Here's a few of my favorites:

Hummus Hardboiled Eggs Egg Recipes Cooking Recipes Protein Fitness Health

Shelly's Deviled Chickpea Eggs
Shelly's Deviled Egg Spiders
Shelly's Confetti Egg Salad
Shelly's Bacon & Egg Salad
Shelly's Sausage and Pepper Deviled Eggs

Weight Loss Surgery Fitness Workout Bariatric Snack Recipes Food

Shelly's Deviled Eggface Footballs
Shelly's Pesto Deviled Eggs
Shelly's Crab Egg Salad
Shelly's Avocado Deviled Eggs
Hardboiled Egg on a Stick

Weight Loss Fitness Bariatric Surgery WLS VSG RNY Recipes

I have to run some errands today. Think I should wear this? ;)

Obesity Activist Eggface Shelly

post signature


Tamzin said...

YUM!!!! Man I love eggs, I need to try a few of these.

I have one recipe that is for wasabi deviled eggs. Mix a little wasabi paste in with some scallions in the yokes, sprinkle with black sesame seeds. SPICEY!!!

Happy DE day!

catherine said...

So cute Michelle! Love your egg costume! That chicken looks so yummy! Can I ask you the place to get click for Canadians? I live on a boader to Michigan so I can Oder it and ship it to a broker. Then go get it. We had the second annual meet and greet for south western Ontario. We got Click in our bags it does not sell in Canada... We where told something about an ingredient in it that was not okayed yet with our food services as an okay product for shipping into Canada. It can be issues with milk based products. My surgery is on December 10th and I'm trying to stock up some things you recommend or I read. I am buying some of your products along the side of your blog from amazon. I just want to make sure I do it right so you get the credit<3 I keep looking at weightloss for Dummies as mine is all marked with goodies I've read. Did you use a snow cone maker often for shaved ice? I saw them in the summer but thought maybe I should go get one of those on amazon or look at one of my favourite USA stores Target for some neat products. I wonder if they still have them! I saw a few photos on Beth's blog today you guys looked great getting ready for your run! Congrats again on a well deserved award. You looked stunning! You are one of my favourite things to do in a day is read my EggFace blog... It's been a five year journey to get this surgery and I'm very excited! Just looking at three weeks of optifast and I'm ready for the best gift I can give myself... To have better health and a journey of continued self discovery!
Thanks Michelle

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Tamzin, Yum I love wasabi.


Catherine, Sending you speedy healing wishes for a quick recovery!! I'm so excited for you!!

re: Click in Canada I'm not sure I do believe they ship internationally so maybe ask them on their Facebook page. The shaved ice machine sounds fun. I don't have one but I buy it sometimes. I make protein ice cream and those frozen yogurt drops mostly.