Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shape Magazine

Thanks SHAPE Magazine (and Charlotte Andersen) I am so honored to be included. Congratulations to everyone in their effort to get healthy! We're in this TOGETHER, FOREVER.

Just 'cause I got the monkey off my back doesn't mean the circus has left town.

The World According to Eggface - The Most Inspiring Weight-Loss Blogs - Shape Magazine - Page 3

post signature


Char said...

Hello Shelly.
I have just come across your brilliant blog. I had my procedure with an amazing company called cosmetic bliss. They are a UK company and you travel to the Czech Republic.
I am passing the link to your blog on to fellow Cosmetic Bliss friends.
I am eager to try some of your recipes but we cannot get all of the products in the UK. I will persevere!
Look forward to following more of your journey

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're a supa-star! I had my surgery Dec 06, 2011. At my first WLS Support Group a woman recommended your blog for cooking tips. I love it and visit often. Congrats on all your hard work online and off. You are an incredible inspiration to us all!

kristin b

Jess said...


Val M. said...

This is fabulous! You are getting the recognition you deserve! Thanks for this fantastic blog. I had the gastric sleeve surgery on Dec 21st. I am doing great...still learning what my new tummy can tolerate, but your recipes have helped it tremendously. BTW, Quest bars rock!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Shelly! You are real inspiration and help me on a daily basis to remember that this is a lifelong journey. Thank you!

Mary C.

Jenn said...

Congrats! Also, best saying ever. I will have to use that some time lol.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a great help to all the ladies in my bariatric support group! Recipes are wonderful!

Carol Strickland

Mandy said...

Congrats :)