Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Healthy Changes: A-ha moments.

On my Facebook page we have a great thread going. Please join in...

Question of the Day: Did you have a specific "A-ha!" moment, you know, a point at which you realized something had to change with your health, your weight?

It hurts to remember but it helps to know we are not alone.

post signature


Treny said...

Couldn't tie my shoes!

Anonymous said...

When a doctor was berating me yet again about my weight at my 6 week well check appointment for my newborn - he was listing all the diets and options I "could just try", and I had tried ALL of them.... several times. I was an older Mom and wanted to be there when my baby walked, ran, went to kindergarden, had his first crush,hit a homerun....I had another one ( had surgery in 2007) When I discovered I was repeating the same mistakes - food = comfort with my precious child!!!! Now HE is overweight and I am struggling
( with guilt!!!) to help HIM learn about lifestyle choices and healthy eating.