Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heads up: $1 off Fage

For my fellow Fage Greek Yogurt lovers: Spotted this $1 off coupon over on Facebook. I heart the Plain Total 2%

Here's just a few ways I use Fage:

Shelly's Speedy Stroganoff Meatballs
Shelly's Greek Mini Meatloaf with Pesto Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Shelly's Pimento Chicken Salad
Shelly's Italian Chicken Salad
Shelly's Super Simple Cole Slaw
Shelly's Mini Shrimp & Crab Cakes with homemade Tartar Sauce
Shelly's California Roll Salad
Shelly's Bacon & Egg Salad
Shelly's Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
Shelly's Apple Spice Yogurt Dip
Shelly's Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
Shelly's (Fill in the Blank) Flavored Yogurt
Shelly's Cheesecake Dip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you shop for groceries...fage, flatouts, flour ect. I have tried to find so many of your ingrediants but can't find them. I am in North Carolina so that may be the difference.

Michelle "Shelly" said...

:) Hit the company websites and email them or check some have a product locator you can just type your zip code in and it will tell you closest locations.

Fage: Trader Joes, Albertson's, Whole Foods, Costco (large tub 0%)

Spelt: Most supermarkets carry Bob's Red Mill brand or I get it in bulk at Winco. Amazon also carries it online.

Flatouts: All my local supermarket carry (near tortillas or in the deli department) The company sells them direct too.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever make frozen yogurt in the ice cream maker with Fage? If so, would you care to share any recipes? Thanks!

Michelle "Shelly" said...

I tried it once. It was tasty but Fage is pretty pricey so I haven't made it again.

~M