Random quiz time

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I thought: Ughh, I look like I need a week of sleep.

2. Favorite planet? Pluto so there.

3. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Home

4. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? "Don't Stop Believing" Journey

5. Do you “label” yourself? No, not really I've been so many different labels teacher, student, daughter, girlfriend, that fat chick... I was once a "Woman of Distinction" I liked that one. Oh and feel free to hurl "skinny bitch" my way that will make my day.

6. What does your watch look like? Umm you mean my cellphone.

7. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching an Amazing Race re-run.

8. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Shoot I just cleaned up my messages ummm something from Sarah or Cassie (my text buddies)

9. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot? "yeah huh"

10. Last furry thing you touched? My cat Rose

11. Favorite age you have been so far? 8, 13, 19, 28 and 35 wasn't so bad either.

12. Your worst enemy? Myself, but I'm working on this.

13. What is your current desktop picture?


14. What was the last thing you said to someone? "You smell good. Is that honeysuckle?"

15. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I'd take the money.

16. Are you in love with someone? Always.

17. The last song you listened to? "Chilcock" by Stanton Moore. If he doesn't get you going nothing will.

18. What time of day were you born? 12:58 p.m.

19. What's your favorite food? Read my blog I have a small pouch I only eat my favorite foods. My favorite cuisine cooked at home is Italian (of course) and out is Persian.

20. Where did you live in 1984? 40.802147906064356 -72.79433727264404 give or take a few feet

21. Are you jealous of anyone? Sometimes. People living at the beach mostly.


22. Is anyone jealous of you? It's possible I suppose.

23. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Home watching it all on Good Morning America then I left for school (I had a test) and I thought how can I take a test the world has just changed forever. While driving around SDSU on a shuttle bus talking to other students about it all the campus closed.

24. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes. About 80% of the time.

25. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? See this is my problem I want another but can't decide where.

26. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Italian (3 semesters and I'm still molto male)

27. Would you move for the person you loved? Wow, funny you should mention this ummm maybe.

28. What's your life motto? Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

29. What's your favorite town/city? Boston

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? August of last year, I think unless birthday cards count.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? No, it's $20 at Jiffy Lube

32. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? He has a shoebox with all my letters still. Damn I'm good ;)

33. Do you collect anything? Cooking gadgets and cookbooks


34. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? At my last job we won Business of the Year and were forced to attend a lame awards ceremony. I dislike dressing up. I'm a capris and flip flops kinda girl. My before picture <--- over there is what I wore. Black, hot and sparkly.

35. Have you been burned by love? Hasn't everyone?

Tagged: Anyone that wants to be