Here are 7 of my favorite Grab and Go Breakfast Go-To Recipes:
1. Egg "Bites" (aka Crustless Quiche) - 24 cup mini muffin pan. 5 eggs and random stuff from your fridge, veggie bin, or leftovers and you have tons of protein packed breakfasts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days, they freeze too. Reheat in toaster oven or microwave.
Oodles of Eggface Egg Bite Recipes
2. Yogurt Parfaits. Totally customizable. Protein-packed Greek yogurt, sweetened with Sugar Free Torani Syrup or your favorite fruit (fresh, frozen or canned.) Add chopped nuts, dried fruit, toasted seeds, nut butter. Boost the protein with a spoon or two of protein powder - the options are endless.
3. Protein Shakes. Milk or water, protein powder, ice or not, frozen fruit or not. Don't like protein powder... add Greek yogurt or cottage cheese for a protein boost. Change flavors up with Sugar Free Torani Syrups or fun products like powdered peanut butter.
4. Homemade Protein Donuts or Muffins or Protein Squares - Toss one or two in a snack size Ziploc baggie. I'd bring an extra to share. There is always a curious non-op around.
5. Egg on a Stick - The ultimate protein popsicle. Hard-boiled eggs and some seasonings to dip.
6. Breakfast Protein Souffle - If you love bread pudding you will love these. Cool, cover with foil, refrigerate, delicious cold.
Breakfast Protein Souffle flavors:
Apple, Pumpkin, Banana, Chocolate Banana, Banana Caramel Nut, Pineapple, Cranberry, Espresso
7. Pancake Bites or Ricotta Pancakes - Make these on the weekend, leftovers reheat easily in the microwave or they are delicious cold. Great on their own or smear some almond butter or Sugar free jam in the middle, wrap in foil and go.
More Eggface Pancakes
More Eggface Breakfast Recipes and Ideas
I hope some of these ideas help get your day off to a great start!