Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Alien Abduction

Last night I was abducted by aliens. I am certain of it. Here's the proof. I went to bed at about 11:00 PM in the same position I always sleep in. I'm a side sleeper, always on my right. I wake up in the same position I go to sleep in. I face the door to my bathroom which is across from me on the right.

Last night I woke up at 2 AM. The room was dark and I went to throw my feet out of bed and... What?! Wait. There was still more bed. I blinked twice. Is that a wall in front of me?! Where the heck am I? Complete confusion. I looked up and behind me and slowly realized my head was now at the bottom of the bed where my feet usually are and I was facing the complete opposite direction.

Before you dirty bird Fifty Shades ladies read too much into it I was alone. So my theory... alien abduction. I was zapped and probed or whatever it is they do and returned to my bed the wrong way round.

Further proof. At 6 AM I made breakfast. My Buttercrunch Ricotta Pancakes and behold... the mother ship.



post signature

17 comments:

CCBBGC said...

alien has ID card.... nice...send me to his planet... this one is a MESS

Anonymous said...

Lol!!! love the post...made me smile! Love your site, I've liked it and shared on fb too...awesome recipes

Marie Andrade

Hope Reid said...

I literally laughed out loud! I love your blog. I'm your newest subscriber!

Denise H. said...

Must have been some dream!

leendadll said...

perfectly logical to me!

Trish said...

Totally hilarious!

Nanette said...

Hmm Alien Abduction -vs- Mr Grey, hmmmm....... I think I would pick Mr Grey!!!

Clarisa Skinner said...

You are too funny!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

You crack me up.

Milton said...

Wow, I'm so glad you related this to us. I experienced the same thing and thought I was crazy(ier than usual). Definitely no other explanation.

Maybe the aliens are attracted by the sweat we are producing in great quantities here in So. California.

Lap Band Gal said...

Ha ha! :) love it!

Sheila said...

Thanks for making me smile today.

Sheila said...

I do love that the alien has his own ID card!

I am going to stray away from the alien and ask a question. Do you think I could use something else in place of the ricotta in the pancakes, like cream cheese or greek yogurt. I do not like ricotta or cottage cheese...

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Sheila, Isn't he cute. No on the yogurt or cream cheese... try the whole milk ricotta... trust me... you don't taste ricotta you taste butterscotchy yumminess :)

Nik said...

That is hilarious! It happens to me too!

Elizabeth Dayag said...

I'm a pre-op VSG and my NUT recommended your blog. Thanks for making me laugh...I will be back for more!

Timmy said...

Have you considered sleeping with the light on that will help you regulate blood sugar throughout the night so you can stay asleep.