Saturday, February 19, 2011

National Chocolate Mint Day!

Happy National Chocolate Mint Day! Starting the day with my Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Protein Shake...


Shelly's Chocolate Mint Protein Shake (like Thin Mints™)

1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (or Regular Milk)
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Peppermint Torani Syrup
1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa
2-3 cubes of Ice

Whiz in blender till smooth. Top with a squirt No Sugar Added Homemade Whipped Cream and a shaving of SF Mint Chocolate or drizzle of SF Chocolate Topping, optional.

Other Chocolate Mint Weight Loss Surgery friendly ways to celebrate the day:

Shelly's Chocolate Mint Protein Fudge
Shelly's Chocolate Mint Protein Ice Cream Cake
Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream

Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream Bon Bons
Shelly's 5 Minute Chocolate Peppermint Protein Cake
Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream Cakelettes
Shelly's Candy Cane Cocoa

Shelly's Chocolate Protein Mini Muffins
Shelly's Mini Protein Donuts
Shelly's Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Popcorn

and one of my ultimate favorite protein bars: Premiere Nutrition Protein Crisp Bars.

post signature

6 comments:

Nkara said...

I love how you have all these "national" days to celebrate. That's my kinda lady.
I also had to tell you I just ordered my first container of Click protein powder. I never realized it tasted like coffee until I read it on your blog. I'm anticipating loving it! I'll keep you updated.
Thank you
Kim

Pattiepoo32 said...

Love Love Love your recipies!! Thank you for sharingand caring!

Jen L. said...

YUMMY!!

I am jealous of your sugar-free whip. No where can I find it . . . but use cool whip instead.

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Thanks guys :)

@Nkara, Hope you enjoy it. Lots of recipes on the blog using it.

@Jen Maybe email Land O Lakes and maybe they can tell you where locally its carried... or if your supermarket carry any Land o Lakes products I'm sure they can order for you talk to your Dairy Dept. Manager.

Kaci said...

love your blog - here's a challenge for you - a protein shake that tastes identical to the shamrock shake from McD's - you would be the biggest rockstar ever if you can figure this out!!!

Darlene @ Connecticut Gastric Bypass said...

talking about green (life) in your life...well, it's the ice creams,the bowl and the spoon, and much more...well, I will definitely try any recipe that has this amazing color.