Friday, October 8, 2010

It's World Egg Day!

Here are some Eggface Egg-ceptional ways to celebrate

Shelly's Deviled Eggface Footballs
Shelly's Chicken Egg Foo Young Muffins
Shelly's Confetti Egg Salad

Shelly's Bacon & Egg Salad
Shelly's Pesto Deviled Eggs
Shelly's Muffinless McMuffin

Shelly's Conshohocken Scramble
Shelly's Apple Raisin Protein Souffle
Shelly's Heart Shaped Baked Egg Cups

Shelly's Mini Shrimp & Crab Cakes
Scrambled Eggs With Pesto and Ricotta
Eggface "Bites" (Crustless Quiches)

Shelly's Chorizo Crustless Quiche
Shelly's Zucchini Pesto Pie
Shelly's Faux Fried Egg

post signature

3 comments:

Fredda said...

Happy World Egg Day Eggface! LOL I hope you celebrate in style!

<3 ya! Fredda

Some Chilean Woman said...

Hey it's your day!

I love eggs so thank you for all the awesome recipes.

LeeLee said...

Happy belated World Egg Day, Michelle! I will eat some eggs today in your honor (I was out of town on Firday). Thanks again for all of your recipes.

Without being too mushy, I have to sincerely thank you for inspiring me to get back into the world of cooking. I am getting really good at experimenting and using what I have, and I very rarely cooked before surgery...I ate almost all of my meals out (salads, and stuff, but also some--OK, lots of--no-no foods), or had canned soups, etc.

Boy has life changed! Every time I buy something new at the store (like Greek seasoning), or substitute yogurt for sour cream, or even make up my own casseroles, etc., I almost always (really!)think of (and thank) you. {Hope that doesn't sound too creepy.}

Anyhow, you have really made a mark in my life, whether you want to or not! ;) And for that, I want to say, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Love ya!

Have a great day, and tell your Mum I'm glad she is healing well.

Take care,
Leslie