Another yummy breakfast

I'm on an egg kick.


Shelly's Breakfast Tostada

Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortilla topped with refried beans (warmed slightly in the nuker till spreadable), cheese whiz (in the Philly mode), scrambled egg, Monterrey Jack cheese and Southwest seasonings.

Directions: Place the tortilla on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Top with toppings. Bake at 375 degree oven for 10 minutes till the tortilla is crisp and the toppings are bubbly.


Highlights of the day:

* Scored some super cute things at TJ Maxx last night. You guys know how I love funky wise owls... I got the cutest owl hoodie (you'll see me sporting this in Philly), a blue BCBG sweatshirt, 3 pairs of "good butt" pants and a cute blouse.

One word can not describe what a surreal, bizarre, joyous, happy, fortunate feeling it is for me to stand in front of a dressing room mirror in a size 4 pair of pants. I hope I never take it for granted.

* OK I soooo need to buy a set of these. LOL.

* Today is National Coffee Day. In my world this holiday is right up there with my birthday in importance ;)

Here are some Eggface ways to celebrate: Shelly's Mochachinno Almond Protein Ice Cream, Shelly's Caramel Mock Macchiato, Shelly's Tiramisu Protein Ice Cream, or stop at Starbuck's after consulting my survival guide.

Oh and don't forget to consult the great Starbuck's Oracle to see what your Bux order says about you.

I'm gonna go celebrate by pouring another cup...

Listening to: O.A.R. "This Town"