Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nature Girls

My Mom and I went to the beach and Quail Botanical Gardens yesterday.

Here's some pics from the gardens...

My favorite plant. Pretty on the outside, sharp and thorny on the inside. Nature's paradigm... I know people like this.




Check out the big toad hanging out on the rock...
I was tempted to jump in and lay a big fat smooch on him ;)




OK maybe I'm currently obsessed on breasts because of my recent plastic surgery but these look like boobs to me


Me and my Mum

8 comments:

Lynn said...

What gorgeous pictures! The flowers are so beautiful, and so are you and your Mom! Thank you so much for sharing your life with us.

Hugs,
Lynn
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/lynnieb/

Barb Del Piano said...

What a FANTASTIC shot you you and you "Mum". One of the BEST shots I've ever seen! I felt like I was in the garden with both of you. EXCELLENT SHOTS!

Kim H. said...

Can I just say that you look GREAT?! Looks like you had a nice day with your Mom... and I'm loving the cooking ideas that you post!

Flying Sarah said...

Momma Eggface makes a cameo....:)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to drop a note to you and say that I loved the picture of your Mom. Thank you so much for "sharing " her with us. What a beautiful, candid , loving shot that is!!! I lost my Mom (and dad) years ago,( and my husband lost his too) so I appreicate so much - and truth to be told - envy anyone with the great fortune to have their parents still with them. The relationship you share is on your faces, just stunningly lovely. ( No kissing frogs Michelle, you don't want warts on that face!!!)
Tara from MI

Melting Mama said...

Your mother is beautiful.

And, the flowers, and you, of course...

but... momma is gorgeous. :)

Michelle said...

You guys rock and made my Mum's day!!!

~Michelle

djwood said...

Trying to catch-up on my reading... I love the picture of you and your precious mother. Thank you for sharing.