Bottoms up!

Yum. Breakfast.

Then I check out Twitter this morning and apparently pistachios are now being recalled. Peanuts last month, pistachios this month. What the heck?! So if suddenly there are no blog entries you will know what took me down.

It was still yummy and hell we all have to go somehow.


Shelly's Pistachio Banana Protein Shake

1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (you can use ANY milk or milk/water combo. I'm a soy girl)
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Torani Syrup (I used SF Vanilla)
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Jello Pistachio Pudding Mix, dry
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 a Banana
3-4 Ice Cubes

Add liquid, then powders, then banana and ice. Blend on high. I served it with a squirt of SF Land o Lakes Whipped Cream and a few chopped pistachios.

Other Eggface Favorite Protein Shakes

Last Day - Torani 30% off SALE