Italian Roast Beef Salad

Mmmm dinner tonight under my electric stars...


Shelly's Italian Roast Beef Salad

1/4 Yellow Onion, diced
1/2 Green Pepper, diced
a few twists of Black Pepper
2 slices of Roast Beef, chopped
6 Olives, sliced
Tomato, chopped
Lettuce (I used a mix of baby greens)
Provolone, sliced
Storebought Balsamic Vinaigrette

Saute onion and pepper till golden. Add roast beef. Saute for 2 minutes more. Season with black pepper. Top greens with remaining ingredients and beef & veggie mixture (cooled slightly.)


Highlights of the day:

* Family good stuff. Talked to my bro today. My nephew just scored a coveted internship with the US Attorney General's office. He's in his 2nd year of law school (2nd in his class.) Always good to have an attorney in the family. It offers you the freedom to wig out at a discounted rate. LOL ;)

* Spent most of the day outside which is always nice. In my garden... chillin' with my gnomies. Perfect weather.

* Now. Yummy coffee. Surfing the net. IMing with pals. Listening to tunes...

Listening to: All American Rejects "Gives you hell"