Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza

Here's some of my favorite ways to use those all those hard cooked eggs you'll have on hand come Monday:

Shelly's Crab Egg Salad
Shelly's Deviled Chickpea Eggs

Shelly's Deviled Eggface Footballs
Shelly's Bacon & Egg Salad

Shelly's Pesto Deviled Eggs
Shelly's Confetti Egg Salad

Shelly's Deviled Egg Spiders
Shelly's Avocado Deviled Eggs

and for those of you who don't like eggs here's one for you...

Shelly's Faux Fried Egg

post signature


Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog...what motivation. So I have lost 100+ pounds but have a lot of extra skin and am having a hard time finding a good bra. I thought I read a reply to a post on daily strength by you with your recommendation. If so, can I get the name again. Thanks

CJ - Food Stories Blog said...

These look great ... Happy Easter!

Irma B said...

Happy Easter Michelle! I am also enjoying the eggs.... and tonight I made your Wine Country Casserole, it tasted superb! Best regards from the Netherlands,


Michelle "Shelly" said...

Slimpressions :)

Thanks CJ

Irma: So glad you enjoy the casserole. I need to make that one again soon.

Drive it like you STOLE it!! said...

The chickpea deviled eggs look like they have little decorative butts on top. :D