Post Weight Loss Surgery Menus: A day in my pouch

My yesterday in post weight loss surgery meals...

Breakfast: Started the day with my latest CLICK Espresso Protein creation.

Shelly's Malted CLICKball

1 cup Soy Milk (any milk will do)
2 scoops CLICK Espresso Protein Powder (any flavor)
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Vanilla Torani Syrup
1 Tablespoon Malted Milk Powder (the No Sugar Added kind)
a few Ice Cubes

Whiz in blender till smooth. Top with optional squirt of Sugar Free Whipped Cream and a SF Malted Milk Ball. This is one of my favorite protein shakes.

Lunch: Made a batch of these. I love Deviled Eggs.

Shelly's Chickpea Deviled Eggs

4 Hardboiled Eggs
1/4 cup (plus a few extra for top) canned Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans), rinsed & drained
2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
dash of Greek Seasoning (blend found in spice aisle)
dash of Kosher Salt
a few twists of Black Pepper
Optional: Flat Leaf Parsley

Hard cook eggs. Cool. Cut in half. Remove yolks and mash with above ingredients till smooth-ish. Spoon back. Top with a chickpea and a parsley leaf.

How I hard cook eggs: Place eggs in pot. Fill pot with cold water till 1" over eggs. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes. Pour off hot water and cover eggs with very cold water. This is an extremely important step which prevents the greenish ring you sometimes see on yolks. When eggs are cool enough to handle. Crack & peel away shell. Chill.

I had a slice of provolone and salami and a couple of olives with my deviled egg. Would have been the perfect picnic except it was cloudy and gray. I ran a ton of errands including waiting in the line from h e double hockey sticks at the post office. I, unfortunately, need to do this again today or tomorrow too.

Dinner: Remember Shelly's Bacon Onion Cheeseburger Mini Meatloaf...

I pulled one out of the freezer. Nuked it in this groovy gadget keeps it super moist then topped it with a 1/2 a slice of American cheese and broiled it for 2 minutes. 2 Pickle Chips and you have a Bacon Cheeseburger. I ate it with sliced tomatoes.

Snacks: Too much coffee and I have been jonesing for Crustless Sweet Potato Pie for days and finally made a batch.

If you are a lover of sweet potato or pumpkin pie you must make this. Full of good stuff and no added sugar. It is soooo good.

More A day in my pouch posts.