Friday Five

A weekly round-up of tidbits, tips, ideas, news articles, random cool things...

1. One of my recipes was featured on Babble.com in an article called, 7 Extreme Breakfasts. I had to giggle when a weight loss surgery friendly dish was included in "Extreme Breakfasts."

If you haven't made these little suckers, do it. I don't know how extreme they are but I do know they are EXTREMELY ;) tasty. I make a sausage version too.

2. Speaking of tasty... I've been experimenting with the new Sugar Free Mocha Syrup each time I've gone to Starbucks this week.

Two yummy creative orders: Skinny Sugar Free Hazelnut Latte plus 2 pumps of the new Sugar Free Mocha Syrup = Eggy's Nutella and Skinny Sugar Free Caramel Latte plus 2 pumps of the new Sugar Free Mocha Syrup = Eggy's Caramello. Try 'em. Just be sure to say Sugar Free Mocha (they have both.)

3. Some articles I read this week that were worth checking out:

Regional food networks could aid fight against obesity
Religion and Obesity; report associates religious activity with weight gain (I believe it. My church growing up had the BEST potluck suppers.)
Sicily bans soda in schools (proud Sicilian... well 1/2 Sicilian)

4. Honored to have received some Backstage Pass Radio WLS Awards the other night. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥ I am so jazzed to be a part of such an awesome community of people. Who knew getting my guts rearranged would make me cross life paths with such rock stars. We are ALL winnah winnah chicken dinners ;) xo


5. Just 2 more days to enter The CLICK'n Fall Giveaway.

The winner of that giveaway will be announced Monday (here on the blog) and stop by Sunday when another AWESOME giveaway begins!!! What will it be?! Hint: It could save your life.

post signature