Thursday, April 28, 2011

CLICK'n Granola

Shelly's CLICK'n Granola

1/3 cup Oatmeal, dry
1/3 cup Sliced Almonds
1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
1 scoop CLICK Espresso Protein Powder (your favorite flavor, I used Vanilla Latte)
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Sugar Free Torani Syrup (your favorite flavor, I used Sugar Free Vanilla)
2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
1 Tablespoon Butter

Mix together with a fork till clumps form. Sprinkle clumps of the topping onto a baking sheet (I lined it with foil for ease of clean-up) and bake for 20 minutes at 350. Allow to cool. When cool store in sealed container for several days.

Makes a yummy crunchy topping on Sugar Free Pudding and Custard (pictured), Greek Yogurt (pictured), Protein Ice Cream, Fruit or on its own... place a little in a snack size Ziploc for an on-the-go snack or breakfast.

Great with a Shelly's Iced White Chocolate Peppermint Protein Frappe or Coconut CLICKacchino. Waaaaay better for you than Starbucks high calorie, high sugar offerings.

Haven't started CLICK'n yet? Now's your chance. Get in on the last two days of the CLICK Sale: Save up to 25%. Click here for the 411. (Ends April 30th)

More CLICKtastic Eggface recipes:

Shelly's CLICK Fondue
Shelly's CLICKcakes Espresso Protein Pancakes
Shelly's Espresso Protein Souffle
Shelly's Coconut CLICKacchino
Shelly's Tiramisu Protein Shake
Shelly's Banana Protein Mochacchino
Shelly's Espresso 5 Minute Cakes
Shelly's Espresso Protein Truffles
Shelly's Espresso Protein Fudge
Shelly's Coffee Toffee Crunch Protein Ice Cream
Shelly's Vanilla Latte Ricotta Cream-filled Crepes
Shelly's Strawberry Cannoli
Shelly's Peppermint Espresso Protein Truffles

If you love coffee, you must start CLICK'n.

post signature

13 comments:

saphre1964 said...

Just saw this recipe, ironally I also just returned from the health food store and just so happened to purchase ALMOND BUTTER for the first time ever, then came across this recipe.... OMG! so making this tomorrow! xxoo~nicole

LewisFamilytexas said...

Hi, i can't wait to try some of your recipes, they all look so yummy, i just had my surgery last week april 19 and have 3 weeks of liquids and then onto hamburger meat and eggs and things like that will be the next three weeks....may 10 is my first day trying solids, can't wait but also a little nervous, i gotta remember slow, small bites and chew chew chew.....

Di said...

Hi Shelly...got a question for ya. I checked out the nutritional info for the original Clicks and the all-natural ones and didn't notice much of a difference. So, what is the difference? /can you help a girl out?

Thanks!

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Hope you love it Nicole.

***

@LFT Speedy healing vibes being sent on your surgery!

***

Di,

The all-natural CLICK has no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners (sweetened with stevia) comes in Mocha & Vanilla Latte same as original :)

Erin said...

I just wish Click wasn't quite so carb-y... 12-13 grams per drink it too high for me. And its sweetened with fructose... wonder if they've ever considered makijng a LOWER carb version with erythritol, stevia or gasp! sucralose?!

SueZ said...

Just made this granola yesterday, subbing peanut butter for the almond butter. Great sprinkled on SF pudding, but my DH tried a bite and now it's ALL GONE! He ate it ALL! It's that good...thanks for a recipe we both love.

Shannon said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am totally plugging your site on my next YouTube video. You have inspired me!..By the way my family loves your bites!

Mary said...

I made this, after trying for a long time to make granola using protein powder that actually turns out crispy...and this does! Must be the magical Click again. Thanks for another great recipe!!

Jennifer said...

OH my I have been looking for a granola recipe with protein to help with my snacking. I can't wait to try this. Thank you

Anonymous said...

OMG! Made the granola today for breakfast tmrw and had to lock it away as I munched on it for afternoon snack with yogurt....Amazing, satisfying and you are a 'saint' for creating this recipe! Thank you, Diamond xo.

The Blissful Baker said...

This looks great! But I have a problem-I don't have that brand of protein powder...will any powder work? :S
Thanks!
bakingblissful.blogspot.com

Michelle "Shelly" said...

I have made it with other protein powders. Each has a slightly different texture but fun to experiment. Get some CLICK though you won't be sorry :)

Stephanie C said...

I am totally addicted to this granola!

I am so very grateful that I found your blog soon after my surgery. I know I have never eaten healthier, but I am pretty sure I have never eaten TASTIER either!