Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CLICK'd Out Bike, CLICK'n Deal & CLICKcakes

You guys know I love CLICK Espresso Protein. I wanted to give you the heads up about two cool CLICK related things and share with you an awesome new recipe using it.

First... CLICK is giving away a CLICK'd out BIKE on their Facebook page. Basically all you need to do is LIKE them and tell them who sent ya over and you and your pal get 10 entries in the Bike Giveaway. How easy is that?! Here's the 411 on that contest (runs till 1/11/11, complete entry info on CLICK's Facebook page) Check the BIKE out...

Second... if you haven't tried CLICK Espresso Protein before now is the time. You can save an extra 25% off on select Click Espresso Protein Drink sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code CLICKES5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through January 31, 2011. Click here for more info on that or to order.

Third... when you get your CLICK you must make these unbelievable pancakes right away! Last night's insomnia induced yummy creation...

Shelly's CLICKcakes Espresso Protein Pancakes

2 scoops CLICK Espresso Protein
1/2 cup Multigrain Pancake Mix, dry
1/2 cup Soy Milk (any milk would do)
1/4 cup Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup

Mix protein, pancake mix, milk, syrup together till thoroughly combined. For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter (they spread a bit) into a non-stick pan that has been sprayed with PAM. Cook on medium heat till a couple of bubbles appear, flip and pat flat with spatula, cook a few more minutes toll golden and done. Serve with Sugar Free Whipped Cream and a dusting of CLICK.

Great cold too for an on-the-go breakfast try CLICKcakes with a smear of peanut butter or ricotta cheese.

Need more ways to use your CLICK. Click here.

post signature

3 comments:

T2Nashville said...

YAY! What a great way to use my new CLICK that I won from Eggface! WOOHOO!

JarheadsBaby (Liz) said...

Definately trying these really really soon!
Liz

Amanda said...

Sooo yummy!! Especially with smear of peanut butter!!