Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin Hot Cocoa, Eggface

It's National Chocolate Day! Celebrate!

Shelly's Great Pumpkin Hot Cocoa - Mix 1 Tablespoon SF Vanilla Torani Syrup (on sale now) with 1 Tablespoon of 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling) for each cup of cocoa. Spoon half in the bottom of your cup. Pour in No Sugar Added Cocoa Mix and make as directed. Top with a squirt of Sugar Free Land o Lakes Whipped Cream, drizzle of remaining Pumpkin Syrup and a sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice.

8 comments:

Tammara, Jess and Cory said...

Oh I can't wait to try this one. I love this time of year for pumpkin stuff. Do you have any mini pumpkin muffin recipes? Tammara

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I don't know if you have a "Big Lots" there, but I found sugar free Torani syrup 25.4 oz bottles for $5.50 here in MI !!!!!!!
xx
Tara From MI

Trudging Along said...

Shelly, I think you are an angel. Seriously...your blog is EXACTLY what I needed to find as I begin my own journey with WLS. Thank you!
Lori from San Diego

Stephanie O said...

LOL your titles crack me up :) Very cute :)

d said...

Thinking I could use choco protein powder instead of hot coco mix...hmmmm......

RP said...

Hi Michelle:

Do you happen to have a recipe for pumpkin muffins?

RPGypsy

Michelle "Shelly" said...

T & RP, I have a few muffins that you could add pumpkin too...

lemme link ya:

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2009/07/muffin-morning.html

Replace the banana with about 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.

***

Tara, I do have Big Lots will check it out.

***

Lori, Thank you for that lovely compliment. Glad you found the blog

***

Steph... literally my least fav part of blogging LOL is thinking of blog titles I sit there forever thinking sometimes haha. So TY.

***

d, Definitely or add too the cocoa.

~M

ANA said...

jUST MADE THIS, IT WAS SO SINFUL ON A COLD SUNDAY FALL MORNING LOVED IT. AND LAST NIGHT MADE THE PUMPKIN SOUFFLE IT WAS TO DIE FOR. I LOVE YOU!!!