Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pick me up

Shelly's Tiramisu Protein Shake

1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (you can use ANY milk or milk/water combo. I'm a soy girl)
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free DaVinci Kahlua Syrup
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding Mix, dry
1 scoop Click Espresso Protein Powder
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
3-4 Ice Cubes

Add liquid, then powders and blend on high. I serve it with a squirt of SF Land o Lakes Whipped Cream and a dusting of unsweetened Cocoa.

In Italian: Tiramisu = Pick me up.

This is definitely a great high protein afternoon pick me up or in my case this morning... a start me up for breakfast with one of my Blueberry Protein Mini Muffins.

Other Eggface Favorite Protein Shakes


cschoen said...

My treat for tonight - thanks!

OliveOilTan said...

Definately my nightcap! I just got a packet of Espresso protein at the health food store yesterday too! Must have been ESP. Thanks for all your help Shelly

Stephanie said...

I tried this and it was great. My new favorite. I don't have Click but I do substitute a heaping teaspoon of decaf instant coffee to the mix. I just got my Max protein yesterday. Thanks for the link to the site. Do you remember the scam that was Hank's protein a few years ago? Well, I loved the stuff and the chocolate Max protein tastes just as good as the other scam stuff. I'm so glad I have a delicious chocolate protein powder again!

deebatt said...