Monday, March 9, 2009

Heads up: SF Torani Syrup Sale

Sugar Free Torani Syrup 30% off Sale

I heart Sugar Free Torani Syrups. I use them in tons of Eggface recipes. Time to stock up.

Oh and my favorite Oatmeal is on sale too.

McCann's Oatmeal 30% Off Sale



Anonymous said...

If you had to choose 5 or 6 flavors to start with, which ones would you recommend? THank you for all of your inspiration and help!

Michelle "Shelly" said...

:) YW

SF Vanilla
SF Caramel
SF Coconut
SF Black Cherry
hmmm SF Peppermint (love it in cocoa)


Michelle "Shelly" said...

Be sure you click on the SF Flavors the sale is also on Non-SF Flavors too. ;)

Anonymous said...

My husband found your blog for me and I am so happy he did. I had Lap-band surgery in September 2008 and I am now getting bored with my current meals. I have my own blog (MexicanMarta) but I haven't posted my lapband journey yet. I'm still getting familiar witht he format. I have other stuff on there but will be getting lots of inspiration from you. Keep it coming.

MN Michelle said...

Have you tried any of the torani SF mocha sauces? I thought about ordering some of the SF white chocolate sauce, but haven't had very good luck with things of this type, most are inedible.