Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Franken Barbie - Part 2

OK everyone I'm off to Mexico for Round 2 of my plastics.

While I'm enjoying my morphine drip feel free to browse the Eggface Archives and new Eggface Storefront on the left side of the page.

Have you tried the Eggface Search Engine yet? It's under my Before & After pic. Just type in an ingredient or a keyword or two and it will search only this site for related posts. Try it! Type in Tortilla Pizza or Chicken or something.

So please forgive the spotty blogging for the next few days. I'm bringing my laptop so I'll post all the gory details as soon as I am able. If you are believer please say a little prayer (or swing a chicken whatever your thing is.)

Thanks.
~Michelle

9 comments:

TERRI said...

Best of Luck! I"ll be thinking about you..

Marivali said...

Prayers for you, and the doctors, and your whole setting for the coming days! You're such an encouragement to all of us, it's great to get a chance to encourage you!! Just think "hot bod...hot bod..."!!

Shrinky Inky said...

Good luck Michelle! I'll be adding you to my good thoughts this week :)

BIG HUGS!

Through Thick and Thin said...

good luck michelle!!!! can't wait for you to get back!

BTC said...

My thoughts and prayers go with you.

Betsy

Cindy said...

I'll be thinking of you. I'm sending you my best ... get us posted when you can.
[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]] but not too tight!

cadler18 said...

Best of luck to you! Good thoughts and prayers will be coming your way! Just keep you eye on the "prize"...
Keep us updated (if you can)!

Anonymous said...

I am praying over here....and I got the chicken on a rotating hook (Just in case!)

Thinking of you my friend!!

Kim H. said...

Hi! I found you through another blog, but love some of your recipies. I haven't tried them yet, but they have opened my eyes to new possibilities! :-)

Good luck with your surgery!!