Candy, candy, candy I can't let you go...

I have to share this yummy find. There was a big bowl of free candy as I walked in CVS a week or two ago... some promotion to get people to switch their prescriptions over to CVS. Well I love freebies so I usually take a piece even though I can't indulge and I just pass it to my Mom. I looked down and realized they were Sugar Free. Score.

Sugar Free Werthers in two different flavors: Original and Caramel Coffee. OMG!?! These are soooo yummy. I seriously think they are better than the sugar version, creamier I think. I bought a bag of each flavor. Very soothing for scratchy throat days. They do warn you that eating too many may have a laxative effect... so don't get crazy ;) and suck the whole bag or you know where you will be spending the day...


Nutrition facts Werther’s Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free

Serving Size 5 Pieces (about 16g)
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol <5mg 0%
Sodium 50mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Sugar Alcohols 14g
Protein 0g

Ingredients: Isomalt, Cream, Butter, Flavoring, Salt, Ammonia Caramel, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin, Coffee Extract, Sweetener Acesulfame-K.

Allergy information:
Contains milk and soybeans.
Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.

Listening to: "Candy" Iggy Pop & Kate Pierson