Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Bento

Ever feel like someone is watching you? It might be this year's protein packed Halloween themed bento...

Pink Box (top left): Shelly's Halloweenies
Orange Box (top right): Shelly's Deviled Spiders
Blue Box (bottom left): Caprese Salad Googly Eyes
Green Box (bottom right): Shelly's Bloody Fang Pudding

The Caprese Salad Googly Eyes I spotted in a magazine and knew they had to be a part of this year's Halloween bento box. It's a fresh basil leaf, with a slice of tomato on top, halved fresh bite-sized mozzarella ball and black & green olive eyes.

The pudding is sugar free vanilla pudding with a few drops of red food coloring and almond slice "fangs."

The Halloweenies are just my Pigskin Poppers (Bacon Wrapped Sausages)

and it wouldn't be a Halloween at my house without some Deviled Spiders...

Want to take a look at last year's Halloween bento creation.

post signature


Ordinary Girl said...

Those eggs look creepy!

Deb said...

You never cease to amaze me with your simple, proteiny recipes!

LW said...

Great costume idea Miss Michelle.
Your sense of humor is terrific!

gale said...

love your website

Windi said...

I LOVE EGGFACE!! I would very much like to win that bracelet. I am a newbie and desperately need one haha! Thank you for all the great info. You are the best :)