Sunny Days Bento Lunch

The weather has been unbelievable the past few days. Sunny, low 90°'s. Too good to stay inside. So I've been eating lunch outside. I pack my super cool Bento Box and set myself up in the sun. A yummy lunch and my 15+ minutes of Vitamin D can't beat that.


Pink Box (top left): Shelly's Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Green Box (top right): Baby Carrots
Blue Box (bottom left): Shelly's PB&J Sushi (w/SF Jam instead of Strawberries) & Cheesestick
Orange Box w/ Blue Silicon Cup (bottom right): Chickpea Hummus


Shelly's Mexican Shrimp Cocktail

1 pound Large Cooked Shrimp (21/25 count), peeled, deveined, tails off
1 Avocado, diced
1/2 cup Pico de Gayo (refrigerated salsa section)
shot of Veggie or Tomato Juice
sprinkle of Kosher Salt
a few twists of Black Pepper

Toss all ingredients together. For parties I like to spoon into margarita glasses.

I'm glad I took advantage of the sunny days this week I hear these times they are a-changing. There's some drizzle in the forecast. I hope it clears up for Saturday. Join me at the annual Tom's Farms Event. Meet new friends, catch up with old pals. Lunch, shopping (Mmmm gourmet cheese shop, veggie stand, the best guacamole), hanging out, support group meeting, protein exchange, clothing exchange. We're in the picnic area. Starts at 9 AM. Contact Katt for more info. Looking forward to meeting everyone.