Thursday, February 19, 2009

You Are Mint For Me


It's National Chocolate Mint Day and because I am a goober who must celebrate all wacky holidays here are some weight loss surgery friendly ways to party like it's 1999...

Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream Bon Bons
Shelly's 5 Minute Sugar Free Chocolate Peppermint Cake
Shelly's Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Smoothie
Shelly's Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Popcorn
Shelly's Candy Cane Cocoa

ISS Oh Yeah Chocolate Mint Protein Wafers

If you didn't come to party
Don't bother knockin' on my door
I got a lion in my pocket
And baby he's ready to roar

4 comments:

tara said...

You're gonna make me try my ice cream maker again, huh? I've been thinking about it alot lately. But I NEVER got my ice cream to work like yours. So frustrating. It was always way too soft or so hard I couldn't scoop it out. I want mine to come out like yours.

Terri said...

Just wanted you to know that i just made your Mini Apple Spice Protein Muffins. They are to die for. I couldn't believe how good they are. I had to make a few substitutions as I couldn't fine the ingredients you listed, but I will definately make them again. Keep up the great recipes.

Anonymous said...

I finally purchased an ice cream maker & made the blueberry protein ice cream & wanted to eat it all! boy was it good. My hubby (who hasn't gained an ounce in the 31yr we've been married) and he loved it too! Thanks for all your tips

Diane said...

I am glad I found your site, I just had Lap band surgery a couple of months ago, and really needed a boost in recipes, ideas, and thoughts.

thanks
Diane