The Early Bird

I got a really early start today. Already hit the Farmer's Market... super sweet strawberries, clementines, leeks, onions, asparagus (thinking soup.)

I walked to the Nut Shop and bought way too many yummy fresh roasted nuts which I already know I will need to portion out in snack size Ziplocs.

I also went to the grand opening of a new Bakery. Nope, not for me.. it's for my Mum she loves her bread. She luckily has the metabolism of a 14-year old boy. I have the metabolism of a Sumo wrestler.

All that before 10 AM.

It is an absolutely gorgeous day. It's going to be 82 degrees. I'm taking my bento box of snacks to the park. Weather like this is a gift and you just can't stay inside...


Blue Box (top left): Apple Cinnamon Soy Crisps and Almond Butter Sandwiches
Orange Box (top right): A few of those yummy Strawberries with a squirt of Sugar Free Land O Lakes Whipped Cream
Pink Box (bottom left): Provolone, Sopressata, Mozzarella Cheesestick Chunks and Wasabi Flavored Roasted Edamame
Green Box (bottom right): Clementine Segments