Thank you soooo much those of you that came out this weekend. It was awesome!
Of course I took no pictures on my camera (I'm a goober) so I would love love love if anyone would email me with a link or a copy.
There were so many highlights this weekend I don't think I can limit myself to my usual three...
* I met the coolest most beautiful souls. My NorCal Posse! You guys are awesome. Hope you had a good time.
* The San Ramon Marriot staff rocks... sending the Chef & Soux Chef love for hooking me up with a killer prep space and freezing my ice cream cylinder rock hard so I could make a yummy batch of Egg Nog Protein Ice Cream.
* Walking distance to Peets yummy Sugar Free Vanilla Soy Lattes. WTH?! closest Peets is like 50 miles from me. Not good. Expand.
* Cheese heaven at the Friday night Meet & Greet. No need to illegally obtain wheels of Gouda ;)
* Redwood trees, geese, seeing your breath, foggy cold mornings. It is sooooo beautiful up there.
* Being spitting distance to a Whole Foods. Scored all the stuff I needed there for my presentation.
* The Click gals always killer pink & black outfits. I so want to work for them for the clothes. Have you tried a Peppermint Click Mocha yet? Soooo good.
Peppermint Click Mocha (the Eggface version)
1 scoop Click Espresso Protein Powder
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
4 ounces of Vanilla Soy Milk
4 oz. Water
4 oz. Ice
1 Tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup
Top with Sugar Free Land O Lakes Whipped Cream, a drizzle of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup and crushed Sugar Free Candy Cane Bits.
* Stuffing bags singing Christmas music and 80's songs. "Life is a mystery. Everyone must stand alone. I hear you call my name and it feels like home."
* Saturday evening/Sunday AM at Meenar's in Danville. A rocking local dive bar we hung at. Awesome crowd and a live band who rocked it even before it went over the top when Joanna sang Pat Benatar.
* Jeremy G. turning me on to another great beer. This time: Hefeweizen and in other beer related highlights our hotel bar had Bass on draft so I was a happy girl.
* Chris and his luscious deliciousness and breakfast meat. "I'm sorry there was a mix up and your scrambled eggs were sent to another room we do have a nice Cornish game hen if you are interested."
* Marriot beds rock. Buying one.
* Tazo Berryblossom White Tea. I'm in love with this tea. It was my drink of choice all weekend long... well during the day LOL ;)
There were soooo many more highlights. Thanks again NorCal for making my weekend so fun.