Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Egg Nog Protein Ice Cream

This was soooo good. Very holiday.

Shelly's Egg Nog Protein Ice Cream

1 cup Nog Soy Milk (or Light Egg Nog)
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Torani Syrup (I used SF Vanilla)
2 Tablespoons Chopped Pecans

Mix together milk, protein powder, nutmeg and syrup together. I used this gadget to mix it up. It makes it airy and lump free. Pour into ice cream maker. Follow your machine's instructions for freezing. 5 minutes before done add the nuts. You can eat it right away it is soft serve-ish but I like to transfer it into a tupperware container and put it in the freezer to set for an hour or so.

Other Eggface Protein Ice Cream Recipes


MizFit said...


Id love this.

I shall make this.

that is all :)

Vikki said...

Hey Shelly,
What a great way to enjoy eggnog! I bet this would work great with homemade eggnog too.
Thank you for sharing,

Trisha said...

hehe. i think my hubby finally got the hint that i needed an ice cream maker....he got me this one...I am here stealing recipes...hehe

Trisha :-) Still thinking your awesome!

Jenn's an ice cream maker said...

Tis the season for egg nog ice cream! Just made some too! I love it!!

Marcy said...

I don't like to drink egg nog. But dang that egg nog protein ice cream you made at the San Ramon OH event was AWESOME! Thanks for being there, for us OH'ers to meet and taste your creations.

~ Marcy ~