Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thank you.

I'm packed up. It's 1:09 AM and my flight is at 7:30 AM good God who scheduled that?! (oh wait that might have been me oops) but I just had to get on and leave a quick message to all the unbelievably cool, fun, inspiring, awesome people that came out to the OH event today. I am completely overwhelmed and grateful to have met you all and I will treasure this weekend in my heart forever.

I'm going to try and get an hour or two sleep before I head west so you'll have to wait a bit for the stories and fun stuff. I also realized I took like 1 picture on my camera this weekend... so if you have pictures email me I would sooooo love to have them.

socalshell@aol.com

Thank you Thank you Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

~Michelle

6 comments:

Sheraine said...

It was so wonderful meeting you and discovering your blog, I can't wait to make the italian bean salad and other stuff you like and I can add a few recipes of my own! You look amazing and are so inpspiring to me as I embark on this journey to maintain my weightloss. Keep up the great work you do to help others!

beth said...

Thanks Michelle. That was fun. :)

http://www.flickr.com/meltingmama

Debbie Y. said...

I wish I could have been there and met you. YOu will have to schedule another tour and come south next time.

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Ingrid said...

And THANK YOU right back for being there and for being here! Your recipes and sense of humor have made a big difference in my own success. If it weren't for you I'd still be existing on cottage cheese and yogurt. 8-)

Barb Del Piano said...

Wish I could have been there myself! Safe trip home my friend! GET SOME REST! Can't wait to hear about it.

shari said...

I put your Pyrex pic on the Main Board-- (it's on my profile)feel free to use it where you like!

Much love-
(Jupiter 6)