The friendly skies

So I'm flying to Philly... I'm sitting in my window seat and two male model looking guys sit down next to me. They look alike, like brothers, twins even. Soooo cute. We exchanged smiles, introductions, pleasantries... ahhhh they have Australian accents. I'm thinking score. This is soooo going to be a great flight but then I look over and they are holding hands. Damn.

Ipod on.

On the return flight. I sit down in my window seat and soon this man sits down in the seat next to me. I smiled and I realized he's talking to himself. I think ohhhh he must be still on his cell... one of those hands free ear jobbies but nope nothing is in his ear. Still mumbling. He's sounding a little aggressive now. I start to pick up a few curses... some sons of bitches and F bombs and I think great... a psycho.

Ipod on.

We take off. I look over and he has the free magazine USAir gives you and he's OMG?!? what is he doing???

Now he's maniacally tearing out pages and mumbling...

I close my eyes.

About 10 minutes later he taps me on the arm and hands me this...


Madman: Here. I made you a paper dragon.
Me: Thanks. Ummm. You are very talented.
Madman: Do you have any pets?
Me: Yes, a cat.
Madman: I have 2 cats. Hairless from St Petersburg, Russia. I take them for walks on a leash. Their names are Pumpkin and Mr. Biggles.
Me: Nice.
Madman: Have you ever been to Orlando?
Me: Yes.
Madman: I have a house there.
Me: Nice. So is that where your cats are?
Madman: No.
(begins maniacally tearing pages out again.)

Ipod on.