Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day at the Beach



See I'm not the only one who goes to the beach Christmas Day...



It was a beautiful day (65 degrees). The Broomstick Surfer was there. We listened to Christmas tunes on the car radio. Watched little kids dig big holes and people attempt to fly kites. I breathed deeply and watched the crashing waves of the mighty blue Pacific. An awesome day. Oh we ate snacks too: Curry Chicken Salad. I make a change in the original recipe. I've been doing 1/2 mayo, 1/2 Fage lately. It's lighter, the yogurt gives it a nice zing, and Fage is great protein. I made little bags of Popcorn with Parmesan & Basil Pesto Peanuts (I'm calling it Shelly's Italian Cracker Jack), and for dessert a couple of Sugar Free Chick-O-Stick Nuggets and Coffee with Almond Roca Sugar Free Syrup. Yum.

I'm still hurting with a migraine from hell. I just took a leftover Mexican pain pill (Tramadol). Let us see if it touches it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

imparfait said...

It was warmish yesterday (40 something degress, woo) but there's still several inches of snow on the ground :) Did you receive your hideously expensive laptop yet?

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas!

Come home to a DHL truck waiting at my house... ummm we recovered your laptop. I had bought another a few hours earlier. DHL wouldn't take it back (it had been opened BTW) so I brought back to my local Costco. OMG what a fiasco... the DHL driver claims it went to my neighbor's and pointed next door when pushed what neighbor (I had gone to them all) he changed his story and said 20 houses up the road. Then he says the guy who delivered it is in trouble big time for this.

Drama resolved. Thankfully.

LOL Thanks for asking.