Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Old School Candy

Sugar Free Chick-O-Stick Nuggets

Remember these? Butterfinger-esque crunchy peanut butter and toasted coconut candies. They were long cigar like sticks. They come in a Sugar Free version (nugget size) and they taste just like I remember the originals. I found them in bulk at my local supermarket but if you can't find them locally the company that makes them has an online store.

Here's the Nut facts on them:

Serving Size 3 pieces (18g)
Calories 50 Calories
Total Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 35mg
Total Carbohydrate 14g
Sugars 0g
Sugar Alcohols 10g
Protein 1g

Sweeteners: Acesulfame Potassium and sucralose (SPLENDA Brand)


Mari said...

i cant believe u found this!!! my fav candy is chick-0 sticks!!! my mom had some in a jar, and i was like awwwww she never had these before wls... lol and now they have em sugar free!!! how cool is that!!!

Michelle said...

Yeah. They are soooo good. Be careful they aren't calorie free of course but nice treat once and awhile.

Sonia said...

OMG... I love these frickn' things!! I am going to have to be on the lookout for them! *L*