I had to share this...

I've been wearing the binder the hospital put on me every day and night since I got home. I've been really swollen... I mean really swollen like fatter thighs then when I was 295 pounds swollen. That started Day 4 and totally freaked me out. BTW. Every morning I would wake up and they would be less swollen but within a few minutes poof Stay Puft Marshmallow again. Finally last night I tore off the binder they gave me and switched to the binder I had when I had RNY... umm woke up this morning to thighs 1/2 the size and going down by the minute. I was strangling myself from the waist down.

I'm feeling a little better each day. I had a lot done at once so I realize it'll be a slow road till I feel "normal" again but today was better than yesterday so woo hoo!

I actually cooked today. I'll post some FP tomorrow.

Highlights of the day:

* Hurts less

* Mmmm Tortilla Pizza for lunch

* My arms look narrow in my sweatshirt

Listening to: "Rio" Duran Duran