My birthday

So it's my birthday. I had a ton of birthday phone calls and emails. Thank you family and friends for making my day special. OMG Haven made me the COOLEST Birthday Card. Check it out:



Yeah that's me: Eggface (I'm all about the protein and biotin)

Some fun birthday links:

The Birthday Calculator

Where I found out that Mmmmm two dreamy men share my birthday Steve Burton and John Cusack

This day in music

It figures (see below)

Monthly Tarotscope

Fun stuff :)

Happy Birthday wishes to my pal Sally! We have the same birthday. Go check out her blog. She rocks!


Highlights of the day:

* Sleeping in
* My birthday banner is almost done (pics will follow) my Mom and I's latest craft project. We're always working on something.
* Anything is better than last year ;) 8 days post-op and eating a few sporksful of Taco Bell Pintos and Cheese for dinner.

Listening to: "It's Too Late" Carole King (#1 the day I was born) What's up with my birthday song being about a failed relationship?!? WTF is this some sort of sign?