Post Weight Loss Surgery Menus: A day in my pouch

Here's what my yesterday in post weight loss surgery eating looked like...

Breakfast: I made a CLICK Banana Protein Frappe. Who needs Starbucks?!

Weight Loss Surgery RNY VSG Gastric Bypass Vertical Sleeve Bariatric Low Carb Cooking Recipes Food MenusShelly's CLICK Banana Protein Frappe

1 cup Soy Milk (any milk will do)
2 scoops CLICK Espresso Protein Powder (your favorite flavor)
2 Tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
1/2 a Banana
a few Ice Cubes

Whiz in blender till smooth. Top with optional squirt of Homemade No Sugar Added Whipped Cream and a slice of banana.

Lunch: Filled my super cool bento box and ate outside. It is AMAZING what a 1/2 hour of fresh air will do to your mood and well a yummy lunch like this helps too...

Bento Lunch Weight Loss Surgery RNY VSG Gastric Bypass Vertical Sleeve Bariatric Low Carb Cooking Recipes Food MenusPink Box (top left): Cooked Shrimp with Lemon and Cocktail Sauce (in little blue container)
Green Box (top right): 1/2 a Wild Berry Quest Protein Bar
Blue Box (bottom left): a variety of sliced Cheese
Orange Box (bottom right): Sliced Cucumbers (my crackers)

Dinner: My Faux "Spaghetti" and Meatballs. I had some beautiful sweet Maui Onions, sliced them and cooked them low and slow till they were soft and just beginning to caramelized. Served them with Turkey Meatballs, Marinara Sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese on top. Generally I don't like pasta replacements. I don't do wheat or tofu noodles (there's Sicilian law against using those, not really but should be) but I love to use veggies as a pasta replacement like these "Spaghetti" Onions or my Zucchini Manicotti. I actually prefer them and would choose them over pasta any day. Seriously, I would.

Onion Recipes Weight Loss Surgery RNY VSG Gastric Bypass Vertical Sleeve Bariatric Low Carb Cooking Recipes Food MenusSnack: Oodles of coffee and the other half of that Wild Berry Quest Protein Bar while I watched *hangs head in shame* The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

It was a tasty day.