1. I've thankfully hooked up with a few more sponsors, creators of weight loss surgery friendly products I love which will mean even more groovy giveaways and good stuff like that. October should be very eggciting, sorry I couldn't resist. Check back Sunday for the start of the fun! I appreciate you supporting the companies on the left they help make The World According to Eggface possible. Also, I want to state this for the record, integrity is of the utmost importance to me so you'll never find me pimping anything that I don't personally love, use or think is super groovy. No matter how many bills I have to pay.
2. Are you using Spotify? I love it. So much easier than blip.fm or youtube... create your music playlist then let it play. I use the free version so occasional commercials but still very cool. I created a playlist of favs to dance to and dance for about 30 minutes a night. If you listen to the whole list it's 1 hour. My theory on Post Weight Loss Surgery Exercise.
Usher featuring Pitbull – DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Usher featuring will.i.am – OMG
Ke$ha – TiK ToK
Ke$ha – Blow
Chris Brown – Forever
Chris Brown – Yeah 3x - Explicit Version
Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
Enrique Iglesias – Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
P!nk – Raise Your Glass - Explicit Version
The Black Eyed Peas – Rock That Body
Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
Katy Perry – E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
Katy Perry – California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Beastie Boys – Body Movin' (2009 Digital Remaster)
House Of Pain – Jump Around
Michael Jackson – Thriller - Single Version
Young MC – Bust A Move
Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock – It Takes Two
My dancing is well... you remember Elaine on Seinfeld ;) but I sweat so hey, raise the roof.
3. More Quest Protein Bars News: I think I mentioned Peanut Butter & Jelly flavor came out last week. This week All-Natural (no Sucralose) Cinnamon Roll came out and a little bird told me they will soon have Strawberry Cheesecake *swoon*, Coconut Cashew, Lemon Cream Pie, and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I love that Quest is making Gluten Free, No Sugar Alcohols, All Natural versions. I eat them ALL but I know some people have different needs so it's nice they are out there.
4. Some articles I read this week that were worth checking out:
What is Being Morbidly Obese Protecting You From? and Morbid Obesity as Defense Mechanism? - Mary Jo Rapini
Giving Obesity Equal Weight in the Health Care System - Christine Ferguson
5. It was National Coffee Week! So umm yeah nothing changed in my world. Slurp c[_] Celebrate...
Shelly's Mini Coffee Protein Donuts
Shelly's Coffee Toffee Crunch Protein Ice Cream
Shelly's Espresso Protein Truffles
Shelly's Banana Protein Mochacchino
Shelly's Café Biscotti Protein Shake
Shelly's CLICK'n Granola
Shelly's Caramel Macchiato Custard
Shelly's Vanilla Latte Ricotta Cream stuffed Strawberry Cannoli
Oh rumor has it Starbucks will FINALLY be giving us Sugar Free drinkers a holiday option with a Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Latte.
Now if only I could have a Sugar Free Pumpkin and Gingerbread Latte my life would be complete. Thank you Sugar Free Torani for letting me have them at home.