That's how I casserole...

So this morning I was feeling funky. You know those blah days when nothing sounds good. I thought getting out in this beautiful weather (77°F) would help. I picked up a ton of work from my boss and I figured I'd sit outside Starbuck's and start working on things. Three hours on a hard wooden chair designed by Satan himself put me in an even worse mood. My assbone was not happy.

I went home, made this casserole, ate it sitting on soft cushy chair and all was right with the world again. There is nothing golden gooey cheese can not cure. Well gooey cheese and a happy assbone.


Shelly's Italian Baked Cabbage

1 head Cabbage, cooked & chopped
1 Yellow Onion, diced
3 Green Onions, diced
3 cloves Garlic, minced
4 large Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 a package of Ground Turkey
1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
1/2 cup storebought Alfredo Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
1 Tablespoon Basil, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
a few twists of Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 slices Provolone Cheese
Olive oil for sauteing

Cook cabbage, drain, chop. Set aside. Saute onions and mushrooms till golden. Add garlic cook 1 more minute. Add to cabbage. Saute turkey till no pink is seen. Add cabbage, onions mixture and remaining ingredients (except provolone) to pan and mix till combined. Pour into a Pyrex casserole dish and top with provolone cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes till bubbly and golden.

More Eggface casseroles:

Shelly's Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
Shelly's Chicken Carbonara Casserole
Shelly's Zucchini Roll-ups (aka Pasta-less Manicotti)
Shelly's Grilled Veggie Lasagna
Shelly's Basil Primavera Casserole
Shelly's Mediterranean Baked Shrimp
Shelly's Double Dip Chicken Casserole
Shelly's Chicken Dijon Casserole
Shelly's Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Shelly's Italian Chicken Casserole
Shelly's Mexican Beef & Bean Bake
Shelly's Wine Country Chicken Casserole

Want more... just type casserole in the Eggface Search Engine <-- under my Before & After pictures.