Pumpkin Spice

I was lamenting over Starbuck's not carrying Sugar Free Pumpkin Syrup and not being able to have my beloved Fall treat the other night when I thought ehhh who needs Bux. I'll make my own and like anything homemade it's waaaay better...


Shelly's Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

About 6 oz. of Strong Brewed Coffee or Espresso (I used this)
Ice
2 oz. or so of Milk (I use Vanilla Soy)
2 Tablespoons canned Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Vanilla Torani Syrup (on sale now)
Land o Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream
dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice

Mix puree & syrup together till well combined. Brew coffee (I used a short K-cup draw but cold brew would work or just double strength coffee) pour over ice. Pour in puree mixture hold back enough for drizzling over top. Add Milk. Top with Whipped Cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice and the remaining drizzle of pumpkin mixture.

Davinci makes a Sugar Free Pumpkin syrup but errr it's more like a spice than pumpkin frankly I couldn't tell it was pumpkin at all. This puree and SF Vanilla syrup combo is so much better and you get the added yummy benefits of the pumpkin (Vitamin A, beta carotene, potassium,...)

High temps this coming week are supposed to reach 107°F. No, that wasn't a typo. Kill me now. You know I'm going to be downing these Iced Pumpkin Spice Lattes and cranking out the Protein Ice Cream to survive.

Anyone in a cold area have room on their couch for me?