Sunday, June 3, 2007


I have decided to make my blog public... I figure if I'm gonna get a cyber stalker I just hope he's cute and single ;) So welcome new friends! I love meeting new people. If you are here you are probably thinking of having weight loss surgery or have had it. I had my RNY in Ensenada, Mexico (June 2006) and I usually meet a lot of people who are considering going South of the Border for surgery I'm happy to share my experience but remember there are good and bad doctors in every country I encourage you to do your research and set-up something for after care. I have two degrees (Political Science and Child & Family Studies) I tell you this to let you know that I am not a Doctor, Nutritionist, Dietician, Therapist, etc. etc. please don't get your medical advice from a blog or messageboard. When in doubt call your Dr. I love to cook (I do some part time catering) I post a lot of recipes and I hope you enjoy them... remember though the stuff I write here worked/s for me and is ok in my plan. Everyone is different so YMMV. End of disclaimer.

I feel blessed to have been given this awesome second chance and I'm glad to share my experiences I hope it eases someone's journey.


P.S. Stalkers please submit your most recent picture to


Anonymous said...

Are you accepting cabana boys as stalkers?

Annoying Lizard said...

'Bout time the egg face went public! I miss you girlie!! Woohoo!