It's Pancake Lover's Day!

It's Pancake Lover's Day! I love pancakes. I make mine high protein and low carb. Sometimes sweet and sometimes savory. Here's a roundup of a few favorite blog recipes...

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2015/09/its-national-pancake-lovers-day-you.html

Shelly's Bruschetta Pancakes
Ricotta Pancakes with No Sugar Added Chia Jam
Savory Onion Ricotta Mini Pancakes with Smoked Salmon
Shelly's Variety Pancakes Bites
Shelly's Sand Dollar Churro Pancakes
Shelly's Ricotta Pancake Breadless Sandwiches
Shelly's Pistachio Pancakes
Shelly's Baked Raspberry Pancake (Clafoutis)
Shelly's Blueberry Cannoli Pancakes (IHOP healthified)

Find even more here and here.

The other day I was thinking about a movie I watched when I was a kid on one of those old metal projectors (am I dating myself?!) it was the late 70's (I graduated High School in 1989) anyway... I loved it... and because you can find EVERYTHING now on the Internet. I found it and watched it. It's sort of Halloweeny. Winter of the Witch. A single mom and her son move into a creepy old house with a witch that makes magic psychedelic pancakes. Anyway if you have 22 minutes and nothing to do. Not sure why they felt the need for us to watch it in elementary school but this may explain things about me ;)