Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for YOU, my cyber and real world pals for reading my ramblings and checking out what's cooking. You help me keep my head in the game and for that I am truly thankful.

"And I never could have come this far without you. For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to thank you for it..." ~Natalie Merchant

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is lovely... full of family, friends, fun and healthy eats.

post signature

P.S. I'll post a few recipes and pics of the eats from my Turkey Day table later today.


Andrea said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Barbara said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Thank you for sharing your story, and helping us live a better life. My surgery is on the 30th! :)

Sarah from Onmyweightohappiness said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

clouatre said...

Shelly just wanted to say I made your version of green bean casserole and my family liked it they actually ate something good for them for once.

Thank You again for all your lovely receipes.

Suz and Allan said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!