Cool Product Alert: Mini Flatouts

Some of my pals in other states have not been able to locate my beloved Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortillas that I use to make yummy tortilla pizzas. To them I offer you this alternative to look for...

Flatout "Mini" & "Kidz" Size Wraps


I spotted these at my local Winco Foods and I grabbed the two flavors they had. I had seen the large size before at other stores but the nutritional stats didn't measure up to my Missions but these Flatout "Mini" & "Kidz" Size Wraps are great!

Flavor choices:

Minis
100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat
*French Toast
Southwest Chipotle
Mediterranean Herb (this would make an AWESOME pizza)
Harvest Wheat

Kidz
*Original
Cinnamon Burst

I found them for 88 cents/package of 5 at Winco Foods. Here's the product locator to find a store that carries them near you. Looks like they also sell them online at that link.

Nutritional Facts (French Toast flavor - all are pretty close)

Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 5
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 14g
Sugars 3g
Protein 3g

Verdict: Yum. Soooo good. I tried the French Toast Mini and the Original Kidz and they both rocked. I made a couple of savory ones...

Shelly's Bruschetta & Cheese Flat Out Pizza - Original Kidz Size Flat Out Wrap, Provolone, Bruschetta Sauce, a sprinkle of Parmesan and Italian Seasonings.


and for the meat lovers...

Shelly's Ham & Cheese Flat Out Pizza - Original Kidz Size Flat Out Wrap, Provolone, Ham, Bruschetta Sauce, Fresh Asiago Cheese, a sprinkle of Parmesan and Italian Seasonings


and for a sweet treat (would be a super yummy breakfast) I made...

Shelly's Peanut Butter Banana Berry Flat Out Pizza - French Toast Mini Size Flat Out Wrap, Peanut Butter, Banana slices, Raspberries, drizzle of Sugar Free Maple Syrup before serving.

I baked them for 10 minutes exactly in a 375 oven on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. They were crispy and delicious. Look for 'em.