Italian Bean Salad ~ revisited

What's your favorite post op meal?

Someone asked me that the other day and wow it's hard to say. I have a ton. Here's one of them...

Shelly's Italian Bean Salad

I make this salad at least once a week. It is a great side dish to any of my savory "bites" (aka crustless quiches) or yummy with a BBQ'd Shrimp Scampi Skewer or Shrimp & Scallop Skewer. It's a great dish to take to the beach because it only gets better and better with time. It's versatile. If I run out of tomatoes I've added olives or if I have extra grilled veggies those get thrown in.

You can make it even more protein packed by adding:

Crab (canned or fresh)
Cold Salmon (great use for a leftover piece)
Grilled Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken leftovers
Leftover Sliced Steak
Tuna
Smoked Salmon or Albacore
Shrimp

It's one of my favorite post-op meals.