PB Cups

Reese's Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures

I won't be getting them often because they are still 35 calories a piece (the sugar version is 42 a piece so not much difference) but all those flippin Reese's Easter Eggs are in the stores and I was dying to see if these tasted anything close to the real thing and drum roll... they taste EXACTLY the same. No joke.

Nutritional Information
Serving Size / Calories: 5 pieces/170

Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: less than 5 mg
Sodium: 115 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 23 g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Sugar: 0 g

If you have issues with Sugar Alcohols (I don't) they are pretty high 17 g. per serving BUT the serving size is 5 pieces. I was so satisfied with one. I wasn't a pre-op candy addict my drugs of choice were bread, pasta, & rice. So if candy was a trigger food for you then I probably would avoid.

Remember that sugar free products are generally sweetened with sugar substitutes and some of those may cause distress in some people. They warn you on the bag that consuming more than a few may have a laxative effect... so don't get crazy ;) and eat the whole bag or you know where you will be spending the day...