Dessert Pizza


I took a Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortilla spread peanut butter on it (I used PB & CO's Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter.) I nuked* the PB first for 15 seconds to make it spreadable and topped it with sliced banana, raspberries and blueberries and a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup. Popped it in a 375 degree oven for 10 minutes. Voila Tortilla Pizza: The Dolce Version.

OMG! The peanut butter and fruit get all warm and gooey. YUM! Kids would soooo love this especially if they made their own. I think I'm going to try one with ricotta cheese, sf maple syrup, and fruit. Hmmmm sliced figs maybe?

* So ummm yeah one word of caution: Spoon your peanut butter into a bowl before nuking. DO NOT put the jar directly in the microwave as microscopic remnants of foil seal around the rim will make your microwave look like the Esplanade in Boston on the 4th of July.