New Product Alert: Foster Farms Saute Ready

Foster Farms gave me the opportunity to try out a new product called Sauté Ready. It's a really awesome new product and will become a new pantry staple at my house. It's marinated, pre-cut, and frozen all natural chicken breast pieces. They cook in about 10 minutes and go directly from freezer to skillet, with no thawing required. Perfect to keep on hand for quick and easy meal. You can have a super healthy: low fat (98% fat free) and protein packed (21g protein/serving) home cooked dinner on the table in minutes. This is the kind of "fast food" I like.

It's 100% natural (no added steroids/hormones) and comes in three varieties: Fajita, Garlic Herb and Asian Style marinated. It was delicious and was super tender and juicy. I also loved that the bags were releasable so I could grab just what I needed from the 1.75 lb bag (about 7 servings) and save the rest frozen for another day.

Chicken Recipes Easy Dinners

Yesterday, I took some of the Sauté Ready Garlic Herb Chicken and turned it into this great Chicken Supreme Pizza Sauté for dinner... soooo good.

Low Carb Dinner Ideas

Shelly's Chicken Supreme Pizza Sauté

1 to 1-1/2 cups Foster Farms Sauté Ready Garlic Herb Chicken
1 Yellow Onion, sliced
1 Green Pepper, sliced
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Pizza Sauce
1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Black Olives, sliced
1 oz. Pepperoni slices (I used mini slices)
Salt and Black Pepper to taste.

Saute onion, pepper, mushrooms till golden in a non-stick, oven safe pan. Remove from pan and set aside. Cook chicken till no pink is seen.

Chicken Supreme Pizza Saute - Eggface Healthy Chicken Recipes

Add back veggies. Stir to combine.

Low Carb Dinner

Top with sauce, olives, pepperoni, cheese, salt and pepper. Place pan in oven and broil till cheese topping is bubbly.

Low Carb Dinner Recipe

This was delicious and gave me my pizza fix in a healthy, protein-packed, low carb way.

More Eggface Healthy Italian Recipes

Healthy Low Carb Weight Loss Recipes

Right now you can score coupons to save up to $2.00 to try Foster Farms Sauté Ready yourself. I'm looking forward to trying out the other flavors. Thinking the Asian-style marinated might be perfect for my Cauliflower "Fried Rice." Let me know which flavor you try first and what you create.

This post is in partnership with Foster Farms. For the purposes of this post and recipe development I was provided the product used. Thanks for the yummy chicken. Want to learn more about Foster Farms great products LIKE their Facebook page and tell them The World According to Eggface told you to stop by.